Wednesday, November 16, 2011

787 in Sydney

I was lucky enough to have an ASIC that gets me around the jetbase at Sydney. I was also lucky enough to be on reserve with no callout, and even luckier that another friend who was called out to fly gave me his 787 open day invitation. It was fantastic to see up close, and i also got to see the new Qantas Boeing 737 sky interior planes. Overall a good day! Here are some photos -


Business seats, above and below on the 737 -


AVOD on domestic flights is definately good.


737 cockpit above and 787 below!
 

First glimpse of the 787 in the jetbase


Engine shot. Not small.


Wing and engine -


And more. Notice the raked wingtips







Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Get to see it tomorrow and simply can't wait! Everyone posting pictures is really wetting my appetite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This machine certainly gives a feeling of something new happening in the world of aviation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the 787 when it was in Oshkosh this year-great new aircraft. Was bummed I didn't get a chance to see the inside, but now thanks to you I have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very good comment you shared.Thank you so much that for you shared those things with us.I'm wishing you to carry on with Ur achievements.All the best.

      Delete